Composite doors are admired by hundreds of thousands of home-owners across the UK. It’s incredibly strong and virtually impossible to break through but also appeals to the seriously style conscious due to all the options available.
Your door is the gateway to your home so should not only look attractive but should also provide the highest levels of security and weather shielding possible. We incorporate the very latest security features including multi-point locking and shoot-bolt options to make each window and door as intruder proof as possible. With styles to suit every type of property, traditional or modern, our doors are constructed from the highest quality PVC- u to keep them looking good for years to come.
Selecting a front door design which best enhances the appearance of your building and best defines your taste and individuality is paramount. There are many modern designs to enhance new builds, apartments, maisonettes and townhouses as well as traditional styles to suit any homes.
Coloured External Doors
Our aftercare and maintenance guide is designed to show you how to get the best from your new Composite Front Door, Stable Door or French Door. Our high security doors have been designed to be extremely hardwearing however like all good products regular maintenance will enhance the beauty and durability of your door over the coming years.
What better way to make a statement and to create light in your hallway, than to select glass side panels or fan lights to complement your new front door if you have a large opening.
Patio and French Doors from RD Johnson & Sons have been constructed using the best quality materials, transforming your home
As one of the leading specialist suppliers of bi-folding patio doors in North Wales, our range has expanded due to customer demand. From our original timber product range of softwood, hardwood and oak bi-fold doors.
All our Front Doors are made to measure rather than cut to fit. What this means is that your door not only has all the security features you expect, it has also been made to your exact requirements to give you total piece of mind.
- Multi point locking systems, using incredibly strong Brass and Nickel hooks exclusive to Rockdoor.
- Secure steel drill plates which prevent the door locks being drilled out.
- Cylinder guard protectors fitted as standard to prevent the lock from being snapped.
- Door locking cylinders that prevent lock bumping.
- Outer frame just as secure as internal frame.
- 50mm thick reinforced door.
- Aluminium and polypropylene reinforcement used on both outer and inner frame.
- Internal steel mesh making the door almost impossible to cut through. (optional)